From: "Wulf C. Krueger" <philantrop@g.o>
To: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
Cc: Jakub Moc <jakub@g.o>, gentoo-core@l.g.o, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] Keywords policy
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 15:45:31
1 > A. KDE team drops arch keywords for KDE 4, since KDE4 is new.
2
3 Basically, yes.
4
5 > C. Jer misses keywords because the KDE team did not provide a distinct
6 > list of packages
7
8 Because we didn't even ask for re-keywording. :-)
9
10 KDE 4.0.x leaves much to be desired which is why it's p.masked (which
11 is, btw, another place a list could be found :) ).
12
13 > I think C is both Jer's and the KDE teams fault. How difficult is it
14 > really to produce a distinct package list KDE team?
15
16 It isn't hard. We have it on kde.gentoo.org and in p.mask. :-)
17
18 See above, though: We didn't even ask for re-keywording in the first
19 place. When we do (or ask for stabilisation), we always provide lists.
22 Best regards, Wulf