From: Mathijs Kwik <troxx@××××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] using pmake in ebuilds
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 15:26:23
1 Too bad,
2 just YESTERDAY I traded my dual celeron466 BP6 for a 1GHz athlon...
3 should have mailed earlier :)
4
5 greetings
6 Mathijs
7
8 On Sun, Jun 10, 2001 at 11:13:01PM +0200, Mikael Hallendal wrote:
9 > Hi!
10 >
11 > I just started to look over which packages works with pmake. I'm doing
12 > the GNOME-packages and it would be great if someone with a SMP machine
13 > could help me test all the packages. Especially if you use KDE (so I
14 > don't have to install it on my machine).
15 >
16 > If you want to help please send a mail to the list about which
17 > packages you'll be doing so double effort will be spared.
18 >
19 > And when you have tested packages please send me (or the list) the
20 > list of packages and the result on compiling them with MAKEOPTS="-j 4"
21 > in /etc/make.conf
22 >
23 > Regards,
24 > Mikael Hallendal