From: Joshua Brindle <method@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages that need selinux policy dependancy
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 20:49:50
Ok, this is your last chance to do this yourself if you maintain any of
these packages, and if you don't want me breaking portage so severely
that it causes a catastrophic hole in the space time continuum and zaps
us all to an alternate universe where the only linux distro is debian i
suggest you do it

Joshua Brindle