From: Joshua Brindle <method@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages that need selinux policy dependancy
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 20:49:50
1 Ok, this is your last chance to do this yourself if you maintain any of
2 these packages, and if you don't want me breaking portage so severely
3 that it causes a catastrophic hole in the space time continuum and zaps
4 us all to an alternate universe where the only linux distro is debian i
5 suggest you do it
6
7 Joshua Brindle
8
9 Joshua Brindle wrote:
10
11 > The following packages have an selinux policy in portage (in sec-policy)
12 > but the associated package doesn't depend on it. I'm looking for either
13 > an "Ok, I'll do this" or "you go ahead" from each maintainer, thanks.
14 >
15 > Apache
16 > bind
17 > clockspeed