From: Wernfried Haas <amne@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Getting -project started
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 07:52:27
1 On Tue, Jul 17, 2007 at 10:04:55AM +0300, Petteri Räty wrote:
2 > I have seen no real opposition for the creation of the -project mailing
3 > list
4
5 (just to avoid misunderstandings, we're not only talking about
6 creating -project, but also the stuff that people with non @gentoo.org
7 address get moderated on -dev as discussed in the last 100 mails or
8 so, right?)
9
10 I've pretty much kept my opinion out of it because even if the council
11 screws up, it's up to the council to decide things.
12 Since no opposition suddenly became the basis to pull it through:
13
14 I find the idea terrible.
15
16 cheers,
17 Wernfried
20 Wernfried Haas (amne) - amne (at) gentoo.org
21 Gentoo Forums - http://forums.gentoo.org
22 forum-mods (at) gentoo.org
23 #gentoo-forums (freenode)