From: George Prowse <cokehabit@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC]: gentoo-politics ML
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 01:51:09
1 Kumba wrote:
2 > Kumba wrote:
3 >>
4 >> So I'm told debian has one of these types of MLs, probably where the
5 >> flames burn bright enough to have earned a star designation from the
6 >> IAU. Given what's been going on lately, and with calls from myself
7 >> and others (i.e., mcummings) to get back on track and actually like,
8 >> you know, develop something, I think it's high time we create this
9 >> list ourselves.
10 > [snip]
11 >>
12 >> Anyways, thoughts?
13 >
14 > Bug #181368 is filed. Those seeking this reply-to non-munging will
15 > probably want to post a note there and let infra decide on that matter.
16 >
17 > Lets try and make this work, k?
20 > --Kumba
21 >
22 I say, just to be ironic, let the proctors decide and not infra :D
23 --
24 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list