From: Michael <soppscum@××××××.no>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] final release ?
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 05:00:45
1 On Sat, 21 Dec 2002 17:58:56 +0100
2 Sven Vermeulen <sven.vermeulen@××××××.be> wrote:
3
4 > On Sat, Dec 21, 2002 at 05:35:19PM +0100, M. Zuelsdorff wrote:
5 > > I am following the the discussion in the gentoo-dev group for more than a
6 > > year now. All I see is "a problem with this" and "a problem with that".
7 > > Some days ago, something even appeared to be "really fucked up". My
8 > > question: When do you expect Gentoo to become a final usable release?
9 >
10 > It is very normal that you frequently see problems arise on the mailinglist
11 > but rarely successtories. This is because of human nature: we will swiftly
12 > ask/seek for help (and the Gentoo Mailinglists are a good place to ask for
13 > help) but rarely just mail to tell it works...
14
15 You are so right!
16 You ever listen to people talk on the bus?
17 allways complaining about something :P
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list