From: Dirkjan Ochtman <djc@g.o>
To: Gentoo Development <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Cc: security@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Regarding long delays on GLSA generation
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 16:34:04
1 On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 5:30 PM, Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o> wrote:
2 > What I want to achieve is to try to get this problem solved, I don't
3 > think has any sense to have pending GLSA bugs waiting for ages (yes,
4 > ages), I see this for really a lot of packages, the pointed one was only
5 > one example, but there are many more (like glib, dotnet stuff...)
6
7 From my perception, the security team in recent months has gone
8 through great lengths to improve the process and to work on the
9 backlog of old security bugs. AIUI, this *is* getting fixed, it just
10 takes some time to fix it properly.
11
12 Cheers,
13