From: "Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)" <klondike@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Hostile takeover of our github mirror. Don't use ebuild from there until new warning!
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 21:55:14
1 El 28/06/18 a las 23:15, Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike) escribió:
2 > Hi!
3 >
4 > I just want to notify that an attacker has taken control of the Gentoo
5 > organization in Github and has among other things replaced the portage
6 > and musl-dev trees with malicious versions of the ebuilds intended to
7 > try removing all of your files.
8 >
9 > Whilst the malicious code shouldn't work as is and GitHub has now
10 > removed the organization, please don't use any ebuild from the GitHub
11 > mirror ontained before 28/06/2018, 18:00 GMT  until new warning.
12 >
13 > Sincerely,
14 > Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)
15 > Gentoo developer.
18 Just to keep up with it. There is a more complete article published at
19 https://www.gentoo.org/news/2018/06/28/Github-gentoo-org-hacked.html