From: Aron Griffis <agriffis@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: ebuild problem - die
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 04:45:34
1 Parag Mehta wrote: [Thu Aug 23 2001, 05:17:57AM EDT]
2 > as per the new portage we have expan_alias on according to daniel. now
3 > if some good sysad has aliases rm=rm -i then the ebuild goes for
4 > a toss. can this be fixed at the earliest.
5
6 This is interesting. We should probably do "unalias -a" around the same
7 time we do "shopt -s expand_aliases" in ebuild.sh.
8
9 If somebody else wants to make this change, I'd appreciate it. My
10 sister is getting married on Saturday, so I'll be pretty busy over the
11 next couple of days.
12
13 Aron