From: Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] pkg_nofetch: $A vs. $SRC_URI
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 10:35:05
1 Zac Medico schrieb:
3 > Hash: SHA1
4 >
5 > Robin H. Johnson wrote:
6 >> When FEATURES=mirror, and you try to fetch, it does indeed contain unevaluated
7 >> USE flags. However for FEATURES=-mirror, the content of it is correct - no USE
8 >> flags at all.
9 >
10 > Are you sure about the SRC_URI being different? I don't see anything in the code that causes the SRC_URI to change depending on FEATURES, and a quick test doesn't seem to reproduce that behavior.
11 >
12 > If a version of SRC_URI that has all the conditionals evaluated is needed in the ebuild environment, then I think we should use a new variable name. Otherwise, it's ambiguous.
13
14 Doesn't $AA already satisfy the requirements?
15
16 Marius
17 --
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list