From: Matteo Azzali <matte.az@××××××.it>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Need a use-expanded TV_GRAB variable for xmltv
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2006 19:06:36
1 Repoman considers "lots of local variables" as an error, I was pointed
2 to expanded vars as a solution.
3 If no developers has something against I'll be happy to use 28 local
4 flags!!!!
5
6 mattepiu
9 Mike Frysinger wrote:
10 > On Sunday 04 June 2006 08:59, Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò wrote:
11 >
12 >> On Sunday 04 June 2006 14:56, Mike Frysinger wrote:
13 >>
14 >>> what about TV_CAPTURE_CARDS
15 >>>
16 >> You got it quite wrong, it's not about the TV cards :)
17 >> It's about TV guide grabbers.
21 > then i guess Matteo's assumption that 'TV_GRAB' was self-explanatory was a bit
22 > off ;)
23 >
24 > how portable are TV guide grabbers ? in other words, if xmltv is the only one
25 > using this stuff, i say force the maintainer to use a lot of local use
26 > variables rather than bloat the rest of the tree
27 > -mike
31 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list