From: "C Bergström" <cbergstrom@×××××××××.com>
To: "Anthony G. Basile" <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New project: LLVM
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2016 05:45:38
1 On Sat, Aug 20, 2016 at 5:41 AM, james <garftd@×××××××.net> wrote:
2 > On 08/19/2016 05:05 PM, C Bergström wrote:
3 >>
4 >> On Sat, Aug 20, 2016 at 4:52 AM, james <garftd@×××××××.net> wrote:
5 >>
6 >> <snip>
9 > You removed your rude remark:::
10 > " Sorry to be the party crasher, but..."
11 >
12 > So let's put it back, just for clarity.
13
14 I'll forgive you because it seems English may not be your native
15 language, but this expression is rarely to never seen as offensive.
16 Further, you should be able to infer I was talking about *my* own
17 party. I was clarifying about the limitations of using "my" compiler
18 in a system context. This had nothing to do you. So again please keep
19 your tone civil, adult and if possible on-topic.