From: Steve Dibb <beandog@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Resignation
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 16:21:44
1 Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > Tim Yamin wrote:
3 >
4 >>Lately however, the "fun" and the motivation just hasn't been there
5 >>for the reasons I've outlined above; it's finally taken its toll, and
6 >>I believe the time to move onto new projects and ventures has finally
7 >>come for me.
8 >>
9 >>I would like to wish all of you the very best, and would like to thank
10 >>all of you who have (and haven't) made my time here so enjoyable.
13 > Tim,
14 >
15 > Thanks for all of the hard work you've put into Gentoo. I know it isn't
16 > always appreciated, so I want to make sure you know how valuable you've
17 > been.
18
19 I couldn't have said it better myself. Good luck with everything.
20
21 Steve
22 --
23 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list