From: Luke Graham <luke@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] portage.py hacking
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 23:26:10
1 On Fri, 30 May 2003 06:54 am, Daniel Armyr wrote:
2 > >It'll put hair on your chest!
3 >
4 > That is true, but it will make sure that hair you get is gray by the time
5 > you get it. No offense to the developers of Portage who hae done an
6 > excellent job, but the portage code is pretty much as unreadable as code
7 > can get. I was working on a few patches until I realised the only way to
8 > understand it would be line by line debugging. Once understood though, it
9 > is an excellent piece of code.
10
11 It was hard to write, it should be hard to read! ;)
14 luke
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list