From: Jon Portnoy <avenj@g.o>
To: FRLinux <frlinux@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev ML <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Non profit
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 01:49:49
1 On Thu, Aug 07, 2003 at 11:57:17PM +0100, FRLinux wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > I've seen a post a week ago about someone who asked about the status of
5 > Gentoo becoming a non profit org. As nobody replied, i'm asking the same
6 > as well as it was discussed a month ago.
9 I think what we need is information from Daniel, since he's the only one
10 in a position to go that route... and right now he's at LWE (and I
11 suspect it'll take some time for him to get caught up on mails.
14 Jon Portnoy
15 avenj/irc.freenode.net
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list