From: hasufell <hasufell@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Code Review Systems Was: [gentoo-dev] Git Migration: launch plan & schedule
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 17:34:21
1 On 07/06/2015 07:27 PM, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Mon, 06 Jul 2015 13:04:35 -0400
3 > Michael Orlitzky <mjo@g.o> wrote:
4 >> I would love my commits to be reviewed, but I usually don't feel like
5 >> reviewing anyone else's. That's... not uncommon.
6 >
7 > Well, you could at least get your commits reviewed by an automated build
8 > system that starts from a clean stage each time. That's better than
9 > nothing.
12 That makes sense. But it will probably have to run on a gentoo infra
13 server. Can you see the problem?