From: Mart Raudsepp <leio@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: missing metadata.xml
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 08:14:09
1 On Thu, 2006-11-23 at 11:14 +0100, Christian Faulhammer wrote:
2 > I suggest the following changes:
3 >
4 > app-misc/baobab vapier and/or Gnome (as this is part of Gnome
5 > 2.16)
6
7 Not gnome. baobab is part of gnome-utils as of 2.16, and gets installed
8 from gnome-extra/gnome-utils which, I realize now, is begging for a
9 app-misc/baobab blocker to avoid collisions *adds to his growing TODO list*
10
11 Earlier I put app-admin/sabayon under gnome, which seemed to have been
12 forgotten when moving over to portage from gnome-experimental overlay.
13
14 I intend to personally take over maintenance of dev-util/sysprof and
15 dev-util/memprof later on if no-one else is willing. /me pokes dev-tools
16 herd for co-maintenance
19 Mart Raudsepp
20 Gentoo Developer
21 Mail: leio@g.o