From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo 2004.0 - New test stages
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 11:18:46
1 On Sat, Jan 17, 2004 at 07:47:21PM +0100, Benjamin Judas wrote:
2 > I just put another bunch of x86-test-stages onto the mirrors
3 > (ftp://ftp.oregonstate.edu/pub/gentoo/experimental/x86/stages/). The
4 > datestamp is 20040117. When testing, respect the same rules as you
5 > always should do: test as if you were a first-time Gentooist (i.e.
6 > follow the Installation manual, don't use ~x86 when bootstrapping and so
7 > on) - Happy testing ;)
8
9 As a sidenote, please use
10 http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/handbook/draft/handbook.xml?part=1 as
11 documentation. Please report all possible issues on bugs.gentoo.org or to me
12 personally (although bugreports are appreciated better - make an easy todo
13 list :)
14
15 Don't be scared if you don't know if your issue is valid or not - we'll
16 decide on that and won't eat you if you were wrong.
17
18 The information on GRP is currently available but incomplete as no GRPs are
19 available yet.
20
21 Wkr,
22 Sven Vermeulen