From: Rene Zbinden <rene.zbinden@××××××.ch>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Themes for Webapplication
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 09:52:18
1 I am writing an ebuild for pmwiki. Its not in the portage tree yet.
2 I think I will put the themes in /usr/share/pmwiki/Skins
3 Hope that is OK.
4
5 Stuart Herbert wrote:
6 > Hi,
7 >
8 > On Fri, 2005-11-04 at 07:41 +0100, Rene Zbinden wrote:
9 >
10 >>I am writing an eubild for an webapplication (wiki) and there are a lot
11 >>of themes available. I write an ebuild for these themes. Now my question
12 >>is where do I install these themes so that webapp-config handles them
13 >>correctly.
16 > We need a little more information to help answer that question. Which
17 > wiki are you writing an ebuild for?
18 >
19 > Best regards,
20 > Stu
21 --