From: Dan Meltzer <parallelgrapefruit@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 42 "Critical News Reporting" Round Two
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 23:46:05
1 One usually adapts to unforseen problems, not ones that are known
2 going into the project.
3
4 Your suggestion is akin to buying a car that you know has bad tires, a
5 bad alternator, a rusted body, and sundry other things wrong with it
6 for full price, and just planning on fixing when it actually breaks.
7 It costs a lot more that way.
8