From: Timothy Redaelli <drizzt@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New maintainers needed for packages
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 15:09:59
1 Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò wrote:
2 > For a series of reason that I'm not going to explain again here, I'm probably
3 > going away soonish, for a while.
4 > To avoid being a problemn later, I'd like if someone would take care of at
5 > least some of my packages. The following list should cover the ones that most
6 > need for a new maintainer:
7 >
8 > app-arch/bsdsfv (low maintenance)
9 > net-libs/libtorrent
10 > net-p2p/rtorrent
11
12 Mine :P
15 Timothy `Drizzt` Redaelli - http://drizzt.bsdnet.eu/blog/
16 FreeSBIE Developer, Gentoo Developer, GUFI Staff
17 There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX.
18 We don't believe this to be a coincidence. -- Jeremy S. Anderson
19 --
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list