From: Brian Webb <webbb@××××××××××××.net>
To: Greg Frank <frank@××××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] AMD/AGP issues
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 21:13:42
1 I've been running a dual Athlon system at work for about a year without
2 a single problem. I have long processing jobs running on it pretty much
3 continuously, so it's not lightly loaded either. My main server at home
4 is also an Athlon system that runs 24/7, and I haven't had a single
5 problem with it either. Both systems use NVidia graphics cards.
6
7 Brian