From: profitking@×××××.com
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Collect $20,000 CASH yiour first month doing this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 12:13:46
140
141 charset="US-ASCII";
142 charset="US-ASCII";
143 charset="US-ASCII";
144
145 charset="US-ASCII";
146 charset="US-ASCII"
147 Reply-To: profitking@×××××.com
148 Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 13:13:46 -0400
149 X-Priority: 3
150 X-Library: Indy 9.00.10
151 X-Mailer: Foxmail
152
153 ..If you're sick of scams, then read this, and do what it says.
154
155 I WILL MAKE YOU A PROMISE. Read this email to the end, follow the
156 instructions, and you won't have to worry about funding your
157 retirement, having money to play, or making ends meet... EVER. I
158 know what you are thinking. I never responded to one of these
159 before either. Then one day I realized that I throw away $25
160 going to a movie for 2 hours with my wife, why not try investing
161 this same $25 in a system that just might work. I don't know why
162 that day I decided to take a chance, but I can't even come close
163 to imagining if I hadn't - I guess I'd still be poor.
164
165 Read on. It's true. Every word of it. It's legal, and it's ethical.
166 Not only are you making money from your own business, you're
167 helping other people achieve their goals and fulfill their dreams.
168 Give it a shot, you'll see there is absolutely no way you won't get
169 AT LEAST a modest return on your start up capital.
172 Okay - here's the scoop on CashByNet (CBN):
173
174 ==================================================
175
176 Due to the popularity of this particular email business, and the
177 business potential of the Internet, a national weekly news program
178 recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of this program
179 to see if it's legal, and if it really can make people money.
180
181 Their findings proved that there are "absolutely NO LAWS prohibiting
182 the participation in the program, and if people can follow a few
183 simple instructions they are bound to make amazing returns with only
184 $25 in startup costs."
185
186 DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT THIS PROGRAM HAS
187 ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER. THE MORE PEOPLE
188 WHO PARTICIPATE, THE BETTER OFF YOU BECOME, AND THE MORE INCOME YOU
189 WILL MAKE.
190
191 This is what one had to say:
192
193 "I was approached many times before to participate in Cash By Net, but
194 each time I passed on it. One day I decided that instead of going out
195 that night, I would take the money I would have spent - invest it in
196 this business, and see if it was as lucrative as everyone claimed.
197 Two weeks went by . . . . nothing. Three weeks . . . . $50 dollars
198 rolled in. At this point I was just relieved to get my money back.
199 Then it happened - One week after this, I opened my mailbox to find
200 $580 in $5 bills waiting for me. Its been about 8 months now, and I
201 just bought a new Mercedes . . . black :) The startup costs are so
202 small, and the time involved is less than 5 hours per week.
203 Give it a shot - what do you have to lose?"
204
205 Pam Hedland, South Bound Brook, New Jersey.
206 ==================================================
207
208 Another said:
209
210 "Programs like this have been around for a long time but I never
211 believed in them. But this year I won a $50 bet on the Patriots to
212 win the Super Bowl. I got this email the following morning, and I
213 felt like gambling. I spent $25 ordering the reports, and the other
214 $25 paying a parking ticket. I followed the instructions
215 meticulously - I thought I would at least get my original $25 back.
216 As soon as I got the email out, not One week went by before I quadrupled
217 my $25. I'd take that over the Patriots any day. I got excited, and
218 that's when it started to explode. In less than 6 weeks I was already
219 up $9500 bucks. It's been almost 4 months, and the flow hasn't stopped.
220 On an average day, I get anwhere from $500 - $1500 in the mail. I always
221 say that everything happens for a reason, and I feel that this was meant
222 to be, maybe it is for you too. Just stick to the steps, do everything it
223 says - and all of your hopes and dreams will be real - I promise."
224
225 Greg Moran, Boston, MA.
226
227 For more success stories and photos, go to http://www.cashbynet.net
231 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
232
233 FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL COME
234 TRUE, GUARANTEED.
235
236 BE SURE TO SAVE A COPY OF THIS EMAIL AS A TEXT DOCUMENT FOR REFERENCE!!!!
239 INSTRUCTIONS:
240
241 =====Order all 5 reports from your personal CBN money list below =====
242
243 For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE
244 ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose name appears ON
245 THAT LIST next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR
246 ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail problems.
247
248 === MAKE SURE YOU ORDER EACH OF THE 5 REPORTS ===
249 You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your computer
250 and redistribute them. YOUR TOTAL START UP INVESTMENT: $5 X 5 = $25.00.
251
252 Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the 5 reports
253 from these 5 different individuals. Save them on your computer so they
254 will be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will
255 order them from you. Also make a floppy of these reports and keep it
256 on your desk in case something happens to your computer.
257
258 IMPORTANT - DO NOT ALTER THE NAMES OR SEQUENCE OF THE PEOPLE WHO ARE
259 LISTED NEXT TO EACH REPORT. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS 1-6 VERY CLOSELY
260 OR YOU WILL LOSE OUT ON THE MAJORITY OF THE PROFIT WHICH IS DUE TO
261 YOU!! Once you understand the way this works, you will also see how
262 it does not work if you alter it. Remember, this method has been
263 tested, and proved and if you alter it, it will NOT work !!!
264
265 This is a legitimate BUSINESS. You are offering a product for sale and
266 getting paid for it. Treat it as such and you will be VERY profitable
267 in a short period of time, and have something many people can't - a
268 profitable business enterprise (and more money to do WHATEVER YOU COULD
269 POSSIBLY WANT).
270
271 For more information go to http://www.cashbynet.net
272
273 ==================================================
274 HERE IS YOUR PERSONAL CBN MONEY LIST :
275 ==================================================
276
277 REPORT# 1: 'The Insider's Guide To Advertising for Free On The Net
278
279 Order Report #1 from:
280
281 SPS
282 258 Harvard Street #306
283 Brookline, MA 02446
284 USA
285 _______________________________________________________
286
287 REPORT # 2: The Insider's Guide To Sending Bulk Email On The Net
288
289 Order Report # 2 from:
290
291 Matt Colley
292 304 Twain Circle
293 Bluff City, TN 37618
294
295 _______________________________________________________
296
297 REPORT # 3: Secret To Multilevel Marketing On The Net
298
299 Order Report # 3 from :
300
301 Greg Ferris
302 264 S. La Cienega Blvd. #1066
303 Beverly Hills, CA 90211
304
305 USA
306
307 _______________________________________________________
308
309 REPORT # 4: How To Become A Millionaire Using MLM & The Net
310
311 Order Report # 4 from:
312
313 Tami C. Ickes
314 1667 Cumberland Road
315 Bedford, PA 15522
316 USA
319 _______________________________________________________
322 REPORT #5: How To Send Out One Million Emails For Free
323
324 Order Report # 5 From:
325
326 B. Turner
327 60 McKerrell Way SE
328 Calgary, Alberta, Canada
329 T2Z 1R7
330
331 _______________________________________________________
332
333 ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY. Notes: Always send $5 USD
334 cash for each Report. Checks NOT accepted. Make sure the cash is
335 concealed by wrapping it in at least 2 sheets of paper. On one of those
336 sheets of paper, Write the NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you are
337 ordering,
338 YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, your name AND postal address.
339 _______________________________________________________
340
341 PLEASE READ ON . . .
342
343 =======================
344 IMPORTANT!! STEPS 1-6
345 =======================
346
347 1.. After you have ordered all 5 reports from your CBN money list, take
348 this original saved email and REMOVE the name & address of the person in
349 REPORT # 5. This person has made it through the cycle and is no doubt
350 counting their fortune.
351
352 2.. Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO REPORT # 5.
353
354 3.. Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO REPORT # 4.
355
356 4.. Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO REPORT # 3.
357
358 5.. Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO REPORT # 2
359
360 6.. Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1 Position.
361
362 PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address ACCURATELY!
363 This is critical to YOUR success.
364
365 ==================================================
366 **** SAVE THE NEW MODIFIED EMAIL, AS THIS WILL BE THE OFFICIAL DOCUMENT
367 WHICH YOU WILL SEND TO PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMERS. BE SURE TO HAVE YOUR NAME
368 IN THE #1 POSITION AND THAT YOU DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES TO THIS
369 DOCUMENT. THIS IS CRITICAL TO THE PERFORMANCE OF YOUR BUSINESS AND
370 SUBSEQUENTLY THE SIZE OF YOUR PROFITS.****
371
372 As soon as you receive all 5 reports via email SAVE A COPY OF THEM!
373 These are the products that your customers are paying for. Not only do
374 these reports hold the secrets and instructions for your new venture,
375 you will be redistributing them to customers when you receive payment.
376 To assist you with marketing your business on the internet, the 5
377 reports will provide you with valuable marketing information on how to
378 send bulk e-mails legally, where to find thousands of free classified
379 ads and much more.
380
381 There are 2 Primary methods you will use to get this venture going:
384 METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY
385 ==================================================
386
387 Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes,
388 and we will assume You and those involved send out only 5,000 e-mails
389 each. Let's also assume that the mailing receive only a 0.2%
390 (2/10 of 1%) response (the response could be much better but lets just
391 say it is only 0.2%). Also many people will send out hundreds of
392 thousands e-mails instead of only 5,000 each). Continuing with this
393 example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails.
394
395 With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for report # 1. Those 10
396 people responded by sending out 5,000 e-mail each for a total of 50,000.
397 Out of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded with orders. That's=100
398 people responded and ordered Report # 2.
399
400 Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 500,000
401 e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for Report # 3.
402
403 Those 1000 people send 5,000 e-mail each for a total of 5 million e-mail
404 sent out. The 0.2% response is 10,000 orders for Report # 4.
405
406 Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 50,000,000
407 (50 million) e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 100,000 orders for
408 Report # 5.
409
410 THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH = $500,000.00 (half a million
411 dollars).
412
413 Your total income in this example is: 1..... $50 + 2..... $500 + 3.....
414 $5,000 + 4..... $50,000 + 5.... $500,000 .... Grand Total=$555,550.00
415
416 REMEMBER, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDERING OUT OF
417 5,000 YOU MAILED TO. Dare to think for a moment what would happen if
418 everyone or half or even one 4th of those people mailed 100,000 e-mails
419 each or more?
420
421 THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE. VISIT CBN AT
422 http://www.cashbynet.net/Calculator/ to
423 plug in your own numbers and see the results.
426 METHOD # 2: BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
427 ==================================================
428
429 Advertising on the net is extremely inexpensive and there are hundreds
430 of FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads on the Internet
431 will easily get a larger response than just emails alone. We strongly
432 suggest you start with Method # 1 and add METHOD #2 as you begin to
433 become more knowledgeable about the business and study the 5 reports.
434 Remember to always provide same day service on all orders to ensure
435 proper return on the back end - this means quicker profits for you.
438 $$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$
439
440 Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:
441
442 === If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 within 2
443 weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do.
444
445 === After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that you
446 should receive 100 orders or more for REPORT # 2. If you did not,
447 continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do.
448
449 **ONCE YOU HAVE RECEIVED 100 OR MORE ORDERS FOR REPORT # 2, YOU CAN
450 RELAX, because the system is already working for you, and the cash
451 will continue to roll in ! THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time
452 your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in front of a
453 different report.
454
455 You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report people are
456 ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER
457 BATCH OF E-MAILS AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There is NO LIMIT
458 to the income you can generate from this business !!!
459 =================================================
460
461 FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF CASH BY NET:
462
463 Cash By Net has become a very popular business for many sole
464 proprietors. However, this program will only work if you are willing
465 to put in the time and effort to make it work. This is not a program
466 for everybody. If you are just a passer by, and don't have a personal
467 vision of success, delete this now. Life all comes down to a few
468 opportunities - this is one of them. Have the courage to be free, and
469 have the drive to reach your goals. Before you start working with us,
470 take 10 minutes and write down your personal goals. What do you want
471 in 5 years? 1 year? 6 months? Be realistic - set your goals high enough
472 so you will work hard to reach them. Remember: You are the owner of your
473 own destiny, make these goals become reality - only you know what needs
474 to be done.
475
476 You now possess the ideas, information, materials, and opportunity to
477 become financially independent and reach your highest dreams. I hope
478 you come along for the ride, it's a wonderful world ahead.