From: Stuart Herbert <stuart@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-web-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Release: webapp-config v1.11 - call for testers
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 21:12:50
1 Hi,
2
3 I've just released webapp-config v1.11 into the Portage tree. It
4 contains fixes for all the problems reported since September (well, the
5 ones I've managed to reproduce), as well as recent security problems
6 discovered by the Gentoo Security Audit Team.
7
8 It's currently marked ~arch, as it needs wider testing before I'm happy
9 to mark it stable. All (constructive) feedback gratefully received.
10
11 I've also removed webapp-config v1.10-r14 from the tree, as it causes
12 bug #92388. If you're running off the stable tree, you might see
13 Portage downgrade your webapp-config to v1.10-r12.
14
15 Best regards,
16 Stu