From: Marko Mikulicic <marko@××××.org>
To: Christophe Vanfleteren <c.vanfleteren@×××××××.be>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Unicode support
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 19:06:11
1 Christophe Vanfleteren wrote:
2 > On Tuesday 16 July 2002 01:37, Marko Mikulicic wrote:
3 > <--->
4 >
5 >>PS: it would be nice if portage could maintain a list
6 >>of possible use flags, based on ebuild files contents, with a brief
7 >>description on each.
10 > Try
11 > cat /usr/portage/profiles/use.desc
12 >
13 > Christophe Vanfleteren
16 Yes, it does the job. But it has to be updated by hand.
17 I mean something that scans the ebuilds when rsyncing,
18 for example, which would list all use flags, including those
19 added in new user submitted ebuild files.
20 I'm not sure if it makes sense, just food for thoughts.
21
22 Marko