From: Dan Meltzer <parallelgrapefruit@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] A New Linux Way
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 03:54:56
1 On 1/9/06, Mark Stewart <saviour@××××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > Subject line:
3 > A New Linux Way
4
5 Learn to send emails correctly?
8 > Text as follows:
9 >
10 > Hello fellow Linux Users!
11 >
12 > We here at SaviourLinux.com desire to create a united universal way.
13 > Please visit the website for more information, but here is the purpose:
16 > Saviour Linux is an easy and universal Linux distribution that pays
17 > community programmers.
18 >
19 > Saviour Linux is not just another distribution. Saviour Linux will be
20 > unified and run by the community. We will bring in a new business that
21 > gives out completely free software instead of closed source. All of our
22 > profit will come from services and it will pay volunteer programmers.
23 > Only a little of the profit will go towards overhead.
26 > Saviour Linux is Linux united. Every distribution can still be
27 > independent, but we wanted to help the community in a new way.
28 >
29 > Please contact me if you are interested.
30
31 Please don't spam other distrobutions mailing lists with your trash. Thank you!
32 >
33 > Sincerely,
34 > Mark Stewart
38 > SaviourLinux.com