From: Christel Dahlskjaer <christel@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: squinky86
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 02:25:34
1 > A few words from the horses mouth:
2 >
3 > "I'm Jon Hood from Huntsville, AL. I was a Gentoo developer before, but
4 > some problems came up and now I'm returning. All my spare time is put
5 > into developing applications for voip (esp. Asterisk), Gentoo, and last
6 > but DEFINITELY not least, my wonderful girlfriend, Caitlyn (who KingTaco
7 > wanted to make a dev instead of me).
8 > I am good with c++, java, assembly, php, and sql. Feel free to ask me
9 > about Asterisk, too. It's good to be returning to Gentoo!"
10
11 Welcome back Jon.
12 I was slightly concerned for a moment as I skimmed through the e-mail
13 and brain stopped at "my wonderful girlfriend, KingTaco..."
14
15 Christel.
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list