From: Christian Ruppert <idl0r@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Bugzilla - New Default Status Workflow
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2011 12:23:11
Hey guys,

in bugzilla-4.x they did change the "Status Workflow"[1].

This will convert the status of all bugs using the following

  "NEW" will become "CONFIRMED"
  "ASSIGNED" will become "IN_PROGRESS"
  "REOPENED" will become "CONFIRMED" (and the "REOPENED" status will be
  "CLOSED" will become "VERIFIED" (and the "CLOSED" status will be removed)

This change will be immediate. The history of each bug will also be changed
so that it appears that these statuses were always in existence.

Emails will not be sent for the change.

We're almost done with the preparation of bugzilla-4.x for
So, do we want the new workflow or do we want to keep the old?

Christian Ruppert
Role: Gentoo Linux developer, Bugzilla administrator and Infrastructure
Fingerprint: EEB1 C341 7C84 B274 6C59  F243 5EAB 0C62 B427 ABC8