From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] 'mad' vs 'mp3' USE flags
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 20:34:42
1 On Friday 14 July 2006 22:24, Zac Medico wrote:
2 > It think we can have it sooner than "another year".  There are lots of
3 > fixes in 2.1.1_pre and I'd like to close the merge window pretty soon so
4 > that it can be stabilized.  I'll work on a patch for package.use and
5 > package.use.mask so that we should be able to have it in a stable 2.1.1
6 > release within a month or two.
7 That would be great, of course that goes a bit against your current schedule,
8 no? :)
11 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://farragut.flameeyes.is-a-geek.org/
12 Gentoo/Alt lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE