From: "Jan Kundrát" <jkt@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] One-Day Gentoo Council Reminder for June
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 20:39:20
1 Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 15:34:56 -0400
3 > Doug Goldstein <cardoe@g.o> wrote:
4 >> I'd honestly like to see an official PMS project page i.e.
5 >> http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/pms/
6 >
7 > There's http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/qa/pms.xml . Unfortunately, rane
8 > decided to go and vandalise it for some reason and no-one working on
9 > PMS appears to have commit access to it...
10
11 The only commit from rane that I see is [1], which removes "spb" as a
12 maintainer. As far as I can tell, this is not a vandalizing, but a
13 completely legitimate status update which was triggered by spb's retirement.
14
15 All Gentoo developers have access to the file in question, so I'm
16 looking forward to a bugreport from you assigned to myself that has a
17 patch attached which clearly states what should be updated.
18
19 Cheers,
20 -jkt
21
22 [1]
23 http://sources.gentoo.org/viewcvs.py/gentoo/xml/htdocs/proj/en/qa/pms.xml?r1=text&tr1=1.1&r2=text&tr2=1.2&makepatch=1&diff_format=h
26 cd /local/pub && more beer > /dev/mouth