From: "C. Brewer" <cbrewer@×××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Postfix config-what happened?
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 07:56:36
1 I just popped in the new postfix (2.0.16) and saw this during etc-update:
2
3 default_destination_concurrency_limit = 2
4 alias_database = hash:/etc/mail/aliases
5 local_destination_concurrency_limit = 2
6 alias_maps = hash:/etc/mail/aliases
7
8 tacked on the bottom of main.cf...these variables have their own little
9 blocks they were stripped out of just to re-tack them back on the end. I
10 realize it doesn't affect the way it operates, but it does throw off a
11 merging of the config file, when you expect to see what you have versus what
12 etc-update wants to do, and it disappears till the end. I know it's trivial,
13 but you have to sit back and wonder wtf just happened.....
16 Chuck Brewer
17 Registered Linux User #284015
18 Get my gpg public key at pgp.mit.edu!! Encrypted e-mail preferred.