From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] crap use flags in the profiles
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 04:32:57
1 On Wednesday 24 August 2005 11:07 pm, Jason Stubbs wrote:
2 > On Thursday 25 August 2005 11:30, Kito wrote:
3 > > On Aug 24, 2005, at 7:04 PM, Brian Harring wrote:
4 > > > So yeah, subprofiles, reasons why not?
5 > >
6 > > Aside from the work involved, I see no reason to not use the cascades
7 > > for what they seem to be made for.
8 >
9 > Perhaps this is something that should wait for multiple-inheritance...
10 > Along with the work of getting it set up, there's also the inevitable
11 > mistakes that will be made in maintaining it.
12
13 if we could declare multiple parents, that would make this a lot easier
14 -mike
15 --
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list