From: Djamil ESSAISSI <djamil@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] NAT iptables info
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 03:46:43
1 Alright sorry about the swearing, it's just that i deal with too many ppl that like to start with "you know i'm cool i HAVE linux ... " and they dont even know how to create a makefile from scratch ... i'm just not very tolerant to arogant ppl.
2
3 My apologies again for the language.
4
5 :)focusing on absolute newbies yet, so right now we want to make the
6 :)experts and
7 :)the semi-knowledgable people happy at the same time. That's what we'll
8 :)do.
9
10 This is very cool with me, so all is gonna be a matter of time -- as soon as i get some time i'll help, do we have some kinda o' TODO list laying around ?
13 On Thu, 4 Oct 2001 13:28:29 -0600