From: Andrew Savchenko <bircoph@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFI: A better workflow for github pull requests
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 21:07:53
1 On Sun, 13 Sep 2015 20:21:02 +0200 hasufell wrote:
2 > On 09/13/2015 07:56 PM, Andrew Savchenko wrote:
3 > >
4 > > Gentoo workflow should not depend on a proprietary tools like
5 > > github issue tracker and github pull requests.
8 > It doesn't. That's what this thread is about, so people who refuse to
9 > collaborate on github PRs can still collaborate on bugzilla.
10 >
11 > Also, in case you don't know, the github issue tracker is _deactivated_.
12
13 I'm aware of that, but from this thread I see that some people are
14 trying to activate it. I hope this will never happen.
15
16 Best regards,
17 Andrew Savchenko