From: Joachim Blaabjerg <styx@×××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Norwegian Gentoo page...
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 08:26:37
1 On Tuesday 04 June 2002 23:50, Bjørn Elias Hesthamar wrote:
2 > In Norway we have a farily large Linux user group. I would like to make
3 > an norwegian version of "gentoo.org" first to try and see if I am
4 > capable of maintaining a such large site. If it works I would release it
5 > to the public. I got host and every thing, and if you could provide the
6 > name and email to the people running http://ftp.gentoo.org/ that would
7 > be helpfull. Now I'm covered with school, but int he sommer and fall I'm
8 > avalible. Personally I think that it would be a fun project.
9
10 For sent :}
11
12 www.gentoo.no