From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC - new category dev-tos
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 13:50:08
1 On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 09:32:49 +0100 sanchan <sanchan@g.o> wrote:
2 | Hi all, I'm working on TinyOS related ebuilds (Bug #78908) and since
3 | actually there are 20 ebuilds in my overlay may be worth proposing a
4 | dev-tos category. It will take a few weeks in order to have all the
5 | ebuilds updated for the new release of tinyos, have them reviewed by
6 | peer an committed to the tree, but it's a lot easier to make a
7 | category early rather than moving stuff.
8
9 Any reason for dev- rather than sys-? I believe we're going with
10 sys-fbsd...
13 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (King of all Londinium)
14 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
15 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm