From: Josh Nichols <nichoj@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] How to get more involved?
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 21:35:16
1 Denis Dupeyron wrote:
2 > On Feb 5, 2008 11:49 PM, William L. Thomson Jr. <wltjr@g.o> wrote:
3 >
4 >> On Sat, 2008-02-02 at 08:54 +0100, Luca Barbato wrote:
5 >>
6 >>> William L. Thomson Jr. wrote:
7 >>>
8 >>>> http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/java/getting-involved.xml
9 >>>>
10 >>>>
11 >>> Maybe could we get it moved on the top level?
12 >>>
13 >> Sure, there is some Java specific stuff in there. Likely need to remove
14 >> that first, but is a pretty general doc.
17 > You may want to mix in some of what's in there:
18 > http://dev.gentoo.org/~calchan/howtohelp.txt
19 >
20 > It's my usual answer to requests we get on the recruiters' list. I
21 > thought that might help.
22 >
23 > Denis.
24 >
25 User Relations also has a blurb on this topic on their project page:
26
27 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/userrel/index.xml#doc_chap5
28 --
29 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list