From: "Andrew B. Panphiloff" <borisych@×××××××××.ru>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] triubles with openldap
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 17:26:54
1 I installed openldap (2.0.27 ) on my machine. Also I intalled pam_ldap
2 and nss_ldap. I get nsswitch.conf from nss_ldap package and /etc/pam.d is
3 from pam_ldap package.
4 And I added service slapd in default runlevel,
5 on system startup I get following error:
6 file bootmisc: chown root.root /tmp/<something> --- segmentation fault,
7 runtime sysklogd script don't tell [ok] or [failed], it hangs forever.
8 When I change nsswitch.conf to gentoo default, system boots normal, but,
9 essentially, no authorization via ldap. If I change nsswitch.conf to
10 nss_ldap version after system boot, all works fine.
11
12 Where I wrong?
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list