From: "Wulf C. Krueger" <philantrop@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: stabilizing expat 2.0.0
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 15:16:31
1 On Tuesday, May 15, 2007 05:29:44 PM Christian Faulhammer wrote:
2 > Carsten Lohrke <carlo@g.o>:
3 > > but the amd64 team is unresponsive on even trivial stabilisation
4 > > request form the KDE team as well, lately.
5 > You will get them tomorrow...promised. :) Too many bugs, not enough
6 > devs...as always.
7
8 Well, I've offered my help with the amd64 team three times now. Was
9 ignored two times and the third time an initial discussion lead to
10 nowhere so I guess it's not exactly of getting more devs but wanting
11 them - or not.
12
13 Best regards, Wulf