From: Christian Heim <phreak@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New developer: Hans de Graaff
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 15:50:13
1 Its my pleasure to introduce to you Hans de Graaff (also known as
2 graaff), our latest addition helping with emacs/xemacs.
3
4 Hans is hailing from Delft, Netherlands (and another one joins our dutch
5 conspiracy), where he's currently working for a company called 'Winkwaves'
6 (which he partly owns), dealing with all things technical, including
7 programming.
8
9 His skill set (thanks again Seemant!) is looking pretty filled with proficient
10 in C, perl, ruby. Some experience with C#, C++.
11
12 While he's not (ab)using his computer, he likes to get outdoors to go hiking
13 or skiing (well sort of, skiing in a hall ain't exactly skiing :)).
14
15 He's currently living with his two cats which only tolerate him because Hans
16 is supplying them with enough food and TLC.
17
18 Please welcome Hans as a new fellow developer among us (and another one for
19 the emacs monkeys)!
20
21 (amne: I hope it was funny, at least a bit !)
24 Christian Heim <phreak at gentoo.org>
25 GPG key ID: 9A9F68E6
26 Fingerprint: AEC4 87B8 32B8 4922 B3A9 DF79 CAE3 556F 9A9F 68E6