From: Drake Wyrm <wyrm@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RE: Incoming Msg
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 08:30:16
1 At 2004-06-12T15:48:35+1000, Andrew Ross <aross@×××××××××××.au> wrote:
2 > On Sat, 2004-06-12 at 15:35, Jeff Smelser wrote:
3 > > OK, lets send windows virus's to a linux list.. How idiotic can
4 > > someone be.
5 >
6 > Actually, it would be idiotic to assume a human sent the message :-)
7 > Besides, I'm sure there are are plenty of windows users reading the
8 > list (eg from work or school).
9 >
10 > It is rather annoying to have the original received headers stripped
11 > out though - now we can't dob them in to their ISP (not that it
12 > usually does any good).
13
14 Actually, your better ISPs will cut you off if you refuse to cure a
15 virus problem. I'm currently helping someone flush a boatload of virii
16 from her machine so that her provider doesn't quarrantine her.
19 Batou: Hey, Major... You ever hear of "human rights"?
20 Kusanagi: I understand the concept, but I've never seen it in action.
21 --Ghost in the Shell