From: Peter Volkov <pva@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in profiles: package.mask
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 10:02:45
1 В Сбт, 21/06/2008 в 10:56 +0200, Albert Zeyer пишет:
2 > Perhaps install a script which automatically takes the CVS comment when
3 > some of these files is changed and adds this comment automatically to
4 > the ChangeLog?
5
6 Some days ago Diego (flameeyes) suggested to write script which will
7 abort commit in case ChangeLog is not filled. Taking into account a
8 number (about 1 commit per day(!)) of developers who forgive to use
9 echangelog I think this is the only way to go if we want that
10 ChangeLog's to be useful...
13 Peter.
16 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list