From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins.daniel@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Little respect towards Daniel please
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 21:19:58
1 No, I did not say that _all_ of my comments were solely for that
2 purpose. However, I personally would not stay subscribed to gentoo-dev
3 with Ciaran on the list. I think there are others who have the same
4 perspective and tend to either ignore -dev or have unsubscribed.
5 Ciaran is also clearly wasting a lot of his own time, even before my
6 stream of posts, so I don't consider removing him from the list as
7 being bad for him *or* Gentoo.
8
9 Just as a note, I've resigned as a Gentoo dev so I'm going to at some
10 point today unsubscribe from -dev and stop replying to -dev emails.
11
12 -Daniel
13