From: Sebastian Bergmann <sb@××××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Status of Mono ebuilds
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 08:27:19
1 The latest version of Mono in portage is 0.28. I tried to patch that
2 version's ebuild (copied it to mono-0.30.ebuild, added icu as dependeny)
3 to work with Mono 0.30 which is to be released later today.
4
5 Unfortunately the ebuild fails during the build of the class libraries
6 (mscorlib.dll cannot be found). I have not yet had the time to check if
7 this is due to "intereference" with my Mono CVS installation in
8 /usr/local.
9
10 My question is now: is someone else working on ebuilds for Mono 0.30 and
11 mono-debugger 0.5? If not, I could try to get these working over the
12 next couple of days.
13
14 Kind regards,
15 Sebastian