From: Craig Joly <joly@×××××××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: [gentoo-dev] new apmd ebuild
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 10:25:33
1 Hi,
2 I installed gentoo last week and have been making a few ebuild scripts
3 for things I've needed. Here's an ebuild for apmd-3.0.1. It works fine
4 for me, but let me know if you have any problems with it.
5
6 I've got a pcmcia-cs ebuild finished except for one thing. I've
7 replaced cardinfo with the cardinfo from timelord (the used in debian
8 that doesn't require xforms) but haven't worked a way around the check
9 for xforms in the configure script yet. Expect that one in an hour or
10 so.
11
12 I've got a problem with mozilla-0.9.2. It compiled, but segfauls.
13 /opt/mozilla/run-mozilla.sh: line 72: 20630 Segmentation fault
14 $prog ${1+"$@"}
15 Anybody know a way around this?
16
17 Craig Joly