From: "Rémi Cardona" <remi@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] autotools.eclass eautomake update
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 06:57:06
1 Le 25/05/2010 00:17, Mike Frysinger a écrit :
2 > so prove me wrong and post some useful feedback on the change. i'm
3 > simply being realistic.
4
5 Even if you think no one will ever comment on your patches, I've seen
6 enough projects where posting patches and doing reviews generated
7 interest and got people to contribute.
8
9 Unless you want to keep this eclass to yourself, posting patches is a
10 Good Thing (tm).
11
12 > sources.gentoo.org/eclass/autotools.eclass?r1=1.97&r2=1.98
13
14 Maybe you should grep for AC_INIT_AUTOMAKE too, as that's what lots of
15 folks used a while ago.
16
17 Cheers,
18