From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Moving UID/GID assignments to api.gentoo.org (v2)
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2019 06:23:32
1 >>>>> On Sat, 17 Aug 2019, Michał Górny wrote:
2
3 > Here's v2 of my proposed format. Two changes:
4
5 > 1. I've changed the 'header line' to start with '#!', so comment
6 > stripping normally takes care of it without having to do extra work.
7
8 > 2. I've allowed Markdown syntax in note field, so that we can link
9 > commits similarly to how we do it on wiki.
10
11 Please add a standard copyright/license notice. The tables may not be
12 copyrightable, but the comments are.
13
14 Besides, GLEP 76 requires it. :-)
15