From: tigger@g.o
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Bugzilla problems
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 19:27:06
1 All,
2
3 We've finally migrated bugzilla back onto a gentoo owned machine.
4 Unfortunately some data was lost in the process so we lost 11 hours
5 worth of bug activity. If you submitted or edited a bug in the last 24 hours,
6 please check its still listed as you'd expect, and re-file/edit if not.
7
8 I apologise for any problems this causes. Now we finally have bugzilla
9 on a gentoo box again hopefully it will settle down and we can fix all
10 the little niggling bugs (like the attachment problem).
11
12 Rob
15 rob holland - [ tigger@g.o ]
16 irc://irc.freenode.net/#gentoo as tigger^
17 http://dev.gentoo.org/~tigger/tigger@××××××××××.asc