From: Geert Bevin <gbevin@××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@g.o, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Why I left the Gentoo Linux development team
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 04:07:14
1 Hi everyone,
2
3 since a number of people privately asked me why I decided to leave the
4 Gentoo Linux development team, I wrote an article that explains what
5 drove me to this decision. For those that are interested, it can be read
6 here : http://www.uwyn.com/resources/gentoo_departure.html
7
8 Note that will continue to use and advocate Gentoo Linux since a lot of
9 talented developers are working on it and they contribute innovative and
10 powerful solutions and ideas.
11
12 For those that are interested, I did a Gentoo Linux presentation
13 yesterday for the Brussels Linux Usergroup. About 20 persons attended
14 and were very interested. Afterwards I helped a few of them to install
15 Gentoo right there on their computer. Since it took me some time to
16 prepare this presentation, I'm attaching my OpenOffice slides so that
17 those who need it can use it as a base to create their own.
21 Geert Bevin Uwyn
22 "Use what you need" Lambermontlaan 148
23 http://www.uwyn.com 1030 Brussels
24 gbevin@××××.com Tel & Fax +32 2 245 41 06

gentoo.pdf application/pdf