From: Nicholas Henke <roughneck@g.o>
To: Mark Farver <mfarver@××××××××.org>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gnucash 1.8 test ebuild
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 00:00:46
1 On Mon, 10 Feb 2003 17:40:25 -0600
2 Mark Farver <mfarver@××××××××.org> wrote:
3
4 > Impatient for a 1.8 ebuild of gnucash I tried to update it myself...
5 > it works for me, but it might not for you. If anyone with CVS access
6 > wants to clean it up and submit it feel free.
7 >
8 > http://www.mindbent.org/download/gnucash-1.8.0.ebuild
9 >
10 > Might want to wait until 1.8.1 comes out "tonight" since the gnucash
11 > folks say 1.8.1 fixes several showstopper bugs (including qif file
12 > importing).
15 > Mark
16
17 BTW -- I have been using 1.8.0 for the entire weekend ( put 3 months of
18 my books into it), and I would call it stable on ppc.
19
20 Nic
21 --
22 Nicholas Henke
23 Linux Cluster Systems Programmer
24 Liniac Project - Univ. of Pennsylvania
27 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list